Roses are red Violets are blue.......

Some More Roses!!!

Who doesn't love roses ;)



I first took a piece of brown cardstock, cut it in the shape of a pot and using my white gel pen I added dashed lines as well as a small design at the top of the pot to add interest. I then stamped and fussy cut the roses . The stamp used is Mudra Botanical Blooms stamp set which is a layering stamp set. I used the the ColorBox Cats Eye Queue ink pads as these provide the perfect shade of colours for stamp layering. These are pigment inks. I then took a piece of black cardstock, stuck the pot and the flowers onto it and then I stuck it on a slightly larger red card base. I felt the black looked a little plain so I added white dots of different sizes with the white gel pen. To add a little more colour I used a cotton swab to add ink to the small dots as these allowed a little more control, and there you have todays card.

SUPPLIES USED

Rest of the supplies are from my stash

Have A Great Day!!

Cheers Anisha :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock