Paint Stripe Background Cards

I love using different background shapes for my cards and I have two cards to share with you featuring stamps from Hello Bluebird Stamps and My Favorite Things.

For my first card I used the frame piece from the following project on Cricut Design Space!
I used a rectangular card base and with a blending brush I blended the following Distress Oxide colors for my ink blended background.
Salty Ocean
Broken China
Tattered Rose 
Worn Lipstick 
I then stamped my images with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and colored them with alcohol markers.
I used the following stamp sets from Hello Bluebird Stamps
Feed the Birds 
Tree Neighbors 
Finally I adhered all the images on my cardbase and then adhered the frame piece.

For my second card I used the Happy Campers stamp from My Favorite Things.


I stamped my images with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and colored them with alcohol markers.
For the background piece I cut the image using my Cricut Maker from Cricut Kraft Board. The Kraft Board has a really good weight to it and I use it for almost all my card bases.
I then used the following colors o distress oxides starting from the centre moving outwards in a circular motion.
Wild Honey 
Spiced Marmalade 
Carved Pumpkin 
Broken China
Salty Ocean
Blueprint Sketch
I didn't want the background to be too vibrant so I cut the background piece from vellum as well to mute the colors a bit more.
I then adhered all the images to the vellum and used foam tape to adhere it to my card base.

Have a lovely day!

Cheers 
Anisha😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coloring on Colored Cardstock

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Circle Card featuring Create A Smile Stamps