Celebrate with the Animals


Celebrate with the Animals!!




I first stamped the images of the animals on white cardstock using hand cut masks.Then I coloured the images using coloured pencils.I filled in the empty white spaces with a black marker for a better finishing. I then layered it onto a piece of brown cardstock and added another layer of black cardstock. Using a white gel pen I added dashed lines as well as dots in the background.
I then took a 1 inch tall piece of brown cardstock and matted it with a piece of black cardstock. I the stamped the sentiment "CELEBRATE" and adhered the sentiment piece to the card front.

SUPPLIES USED


Rest are supplies from my stash.

Have A Great Day!

Cheers Anisha



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock