Flower Bouquet :)

Sending Flowers

Flowers are a great way to let people know you care, but how about sending them flowers that will never wilt ;)

I started by first stamping my image onto a piece of white bristol cardstock. I then coloured the the flowers and the jar using colour pencils and metallic watercolours. Then I fussy-cut the image and adhered it onto a piece of black cardstock with foam tape, which I further matted on a piece of patterned paper, to which I added another layer of black cardstock followed by white. Yes, these are a lot of layers but they do add a certain beauty to the card. Lastly I added the final touches to the card with dashed lines with a white and gold gel pen.

SUPPLIES USED
Rest are supplies that I already had.

Have a great day!!:)

Cheers Anisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock