Purple Madness

The Purple Card

Purple is often associated with royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition. So lets make a card to celebrate the colour purple.





I first started with a white A5 card base. I cut a smaller piece of purple cardstock, so there was atleast a quarter inch border of the white cardstock around it. I then used Anna Griffin Flower Bramble Die and die cut white cardstock. From another piece of white cardstock I die cut the frame using Spellbinders Die D-Lites Medallion Two Die.I then adhered the flower bramble die cut to the purple piece of cardstock and on top of that I attached the medallion die cut. I then die cut flowers using Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Strip Die and stuck it on the card. I then used the Versafine Imperial Purple Ink Pad and lightly applied ink on the card front, and that's the card for today.

SUPPLIES USED:

Hope you have an amazing day!!

Cheers Anisha :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock