Coloring on Colored Cardstock

Hello There 
I hope you are having a great day🤗
Today's cards feature coloring on colored cardstock. For my examples I used kraft cardstock.
My first tip for coloring on colored cardstock is to make sure to use a white pencil to add highlights to make your colors pop. 
My second tip would be to add layers of colors, this makes the colors more vibrant.
My third tip is to add extra details, I added sparkle using a silver gel pen.
My third and final tip would be ,if you want your colors to really be bright and not discolored by the non white cardstock ,first color the area with a layer of white.
If you are really interested in coloring with pencils ,please don't be daunted by all the super expensive coloring supplies. You can do amazing work with what you have🤗
The color pencils I used are only $3 for a set of 36.
Taking part in The Flower Challenge

Hope you have day filled with grace.
Cheers
Anisha😊


Comments

  1. Two beautiful examples of lovely coloring on kraft paper, Anesha! I love the silver sparkle and stitched borders you've added! Thank you for the wonderful tips and for playing in The Flower Challenge! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell GD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Darnell,for your kind words🤗

      Delete
  2. Anesha I am here from the Flower Challenge and just wanted to say how stunning both of these cards look. Your colouring on Kraft is so beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's super sweet of you Aileen,thank you🤗

      Delete
  3. I love colored pencils on colored cardstock, Anesha, and you've done a beautiful job. So wonderful of you to include tips too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww,thank you so much ,Bobby,you're too sweet❤😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image