Hedgehogs:)

Hedgehog Love

Don't you think hedgehogs are just adorable ;)




I first die cut all the elements required for the card.





I then created a distress ink background using the colours- picked raspberry and dusty concord. I then spritzed it with water which contained perfect pearls pigment powder , I then also spritzed the die cuts.



Then I stamped and coloured my hedgehog and then fussy cut it. I matted the distress ink background onto a piece of black cardstock and then again on white. I then added white stitched lines with my gel pen as well as white dots to add further interest. And that is the card for today.


Supplies Used
Distress Ink-Dusty Concord and Picked Rasberry
Stamp- Itsy Bitsy Looking Sharp
Spellbinders Die D-Lites Medallion 2 and Bird Scrolls

Have A Great Day!!!
Cheers Anisha :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock