Slimline Christmas Card

Hello!
I hope you are having a lovely day! In today's card I used a number of stamp sets to create Christmas themed cards. I didnt have any of my Christmas stamp sets as I was travelling so I had to improvise😂

To start with today's card, I cut 3 square pieces of white cardstock and used a stencil brush and two different green inks to create the green background. Next I stamped my images on white and cardstock and colored them using watercolors and color pencils. After I cut my images, I adhered it into my green square pieces. Next I added a white mat to my green pieces, and then I used red cardstock to create a slimline cardbase and adhered my squares onto it using foam adhesive. To finish of the card I added some white paint using a brush and white paint. I hope you liked the card!😊
Have a wonderful day!

Supplies Used 
Mudra Magical Mushroom Stamp : 
https://mudrastamps.in/product/magical-mushroom-craft-stamps/
Mudra Barn Red Cardstock : 
https://mudrastamps.in/product/barn-red-cardstock-12x12/



Taking part in the Mudra Craft Challenge with this card.



Cheers 
Anisha😊
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock