Fun Christmas Scene Card

Hello ๐Ÿ˜Š
I hope you are having a lovely day!
Here's the card we are making today.


Today's card also features my first attempt at using alcohol markers ๐Ÿ˜‚. To start I stamped all images, colored them with alcohol markers and then fussy cut them. Next I worked on my background. I used two different shades of blue Archival ink and a blender brush to create my background. For the layers of the snow, I handcut three different layers of snow and then using a grey marker I went along the edges of the snow to make sure each layer could be seen clearly. I then adhered the layers over my background piece using foam adhesive. Finally I added all my stamped elements. To bring the whole card together I added some white paint splatter so that it looked like falling snow. That's it for today's card.



Have a lovely day!

Cheers 
Anisha๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock