Floral Christmas Card

Hello ๐Ÿ˜Š
I hope you are having a great day.
I have to say that while making today's card, I rediscovered my love for Gold Embossing powder. Gold embossing powder is just so versatile and adds so much beauty to cards!


I started with my floral border. I stamped the floral strip stamp onto watercolor cardstock so as to form a square. I then stamped the little girl and then sprinkled embossing powder and then heat embossed the front panel(watercolor cardstock). I then hand cut the panel around the floral border making sure to leave a little white border. I then watercolored the florals and the little girl. I was focussing on using mainly red and green while I was painting to enhance the Christmas theme, since the stamps I was using were not exactly designed for Christmas. Next I stamped my sentiment and heat embossed it. I then assembled my card. I used a white notecard and added a red mat to it. I then adhered the front panel and the sentiment strip using foam adhesive. To finish of the card I diluted some white paint and splattered it using a paint brush, just to add the effect of falling snow. That's it for today's card. I hope you liked it.๐Ÿ˜Š

Supplies Used
Cardstock: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B084TLLT4T/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_14A2FbXTFQ6BP
Stamps: https://itsybitsy.in/products/clear-stamps-little-ballerina-3x4inch-10pcs
Ranger Superfine Gold Embossing Powder: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00J39I1FA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_x6A2FbD4M


Find me on Instagram : @anishascraftstudio

Have wonderful day!
Cheers 
Anisha๐Ÿ˜‡

Comments

  1. A beautiful elegant card! Thanks so much for joining us at our AcademyScrapArt Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock