Floral Christmas Card with a Twist

Hello there ๐Ÿ˜Š
I hope you are having a lovely day!
This year has been such a whirlwind, many of us haven't got the opportunity to meet our loved ones, and sometimes all we can do is send an " I love you " and a card that feels like a warm hug. So this year for some o my Christmas cards, I used different sentiment stamps to make the cards more personal and closer to the heart.❤


For this card I started by stamping the Mudra Mogra stamp multiple times on watercolor paper and then added gold embossing powder and heat set it. I then watercolored my flowers using crimson red and viridian hue watercolors. I then adhered my watercolor piece onto green cardstock using foam adhesive. Finally I stamped my sentiment and then heat embossed. I added a green mat to the sentiment strip. To finish of the card I added white paint in the form of a splatter using a brush.

That's it for today's card. I hope you liked it!
Taking part in the Mudra Craft Challenge with this card.



Mudra Mogra Stamp Set :
https://mudrastamps.in/product/mogra-craft-stamps/
Mudra Seaweed Green Cardstock : 
https://mudrastamps.in/product/seaweed-green-cardstock-12x12/

Cheers
Anisha๐Ÿ˜Š




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock