Using Scraps to Create Awesome Backgrounds!

Hello There 😊
I hope you are having a great day and thank you for stopping by.πŸ˜‰
So this is the card for today.

I think is card is so fun,don't you?
So for the background I used some old scraps of paper I had, and cut them in varying thickness. Varying the thickness adds some extra interest. I just stuck all my strips on a piece of white cardstock diagonally,keeping a order for the colors in mind,if you want you could do a completely random pattern.
I did the same for the circle on which my stamped image is matted.
I didn't want the colors of the card to be too overwhelming so I added a piece of vellum onto the background piece.
I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on black cardstock using silver embossing powder and Versamark ink.
Using a silver gel pen I added dots and stitched lines around the card and the piece of vellum.
And that's it for today's card.
I hope you liked the card as much as I did.

The Stamp I Used :
Craftyscrappers Circus Fun Stamp Set:
http://craftyscrappers.in/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1588

Cheers 
Anisha😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock