Critter Party+ Slimline Card😇

Who doesn't love critter stamps, if I were to choose one set of stamps to make all my cards ,I would choose either critters or flowers😂

Today's card is actually very simple and very cute and in trend😎 - slimline cards!!!

On the side you can see the stamp set I've used, so cute🤩.

So all I did was used my nested stitched circle die and cut 3 circles from white cardstock and 3 circles from dark blue cardstock ,one size bigger than the white circles,and then I matted the white circles on the dark blue ones. Then I stamped my images,colored them,and finally adhered them onto light blue cardstock. I added silver stitched lines to the circles and around the edges of the card.I added some splatters of silver paint onthe light blue cardstock before I adhered the circle elements.
And that's it for todays card,I hope you liked it.😊

Craftyscrappers Circus Fun Stamp Set:
http://craftyscrappers.in/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1588

Cheers 
Anisha😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock