Repeated Stamping For Creating Backgrounds

Hello There☺
I hope you're having a great day.
So in today's card I'm using a smaller stamp to create a full background for my card.
The stamp is the love struck stamp set from craftyscrappers. 
All I did was stamp it repeated in a diagonal pattern with VersaMark Ink and then used black embossing powder and heat set it. I then colored the critters using watercolor markers. Finally I colored in the background (which was initially  white)with a dark blue marker. I then mounted it on a lighter blue cardstock and added hearts and stitched lines using a silver gel pen.

Supplies
Craftyscrappers Premium White Cardstock: http://craftyscrappers.in/index.php?route=product/product&path=86_88&product_id=1108
Love Struck Stamp: 
http://craftyscrappers.in/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1576

Hope you enjoyed today's card 😉.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock