Flower Power

Hello there😊
I hope you're having a great day.
Today's card features some handmade flowers that I made using Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die.
This die was a gift from my uncle and I absolutely love it because ,it has many different flowers ,in different sizes ,as well as a set of leaves.
Each rose requires about six diecut flowers.
I used paper painted with coffee for my roses to add that rustic look.
To add some color I used two different shades of green for the leaves and faux stitched lines using a silver gel pen.
For the background I used kraft cardstock and added silver dots for some extra interest.
To finish the card I matted it onto some dark brown cardstock and added more stitched lines along the border. 
Tim Hotz Tattered Florals Strip Die:
https://www.amazon.com/Sizzix-657824-Sizzlits-Decorative-Multicolor/dp/B0075SGACM

That's it for today's card,I hope you liked it.
Cheers 
Anisha😊


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock