Floral Background with Single Stamp Set

Hello There🤗
I hope you are having a lovely day. This card features some gorgeous florals from Mudra Craft Stamps. Made this card at a time when I was completely out of ideas! This is where florals come in handy, you just color and have fun, no scene building required(as much as I love fun scenes)😂


For the card I stamped my flowers and leaves using Versafine Onyx Black Ink. Then using alcohol markers I colored my image starting with the lightest colors first. For the coloring I kept it simple with no blending. I started by coloring each part with the lightest color, then added the next darker color making sure to leave a space so that the lighter color can still be seen. I repeated this process for all my flowers and leaves. To finish of the card I added white paint splatters. That's it for today's card!

Cheers 
Anisha 🥰

Comments

  1. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock