Coloring fun featuring MFT Stamps

Hello There 🤗
I hope you are having a wonderful day🥰
Today's card features the Tweet Friends stamp set from MFT Stamps. This is such a fun set with lots of lively images perfect for creating fun scenes!


To start with, I stamped my images with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and then colored my images with alcohol markers. I then added some white gel pen details to all the stamped and colored images. Next I cut my card base and using a blender brush I blended blue and green inks. To add a bit of texture to the background I handcut a grass stencil and using my blender brush and a darker shade of green ink I added grass foilage to the bottom of the card base. To add some extra interest I added white acrylic paint in the form of splatters. I then adhered all my images to the card base. Finally I added the sentiment to the card using the foam adhesive. I hope you liked the card!🤗

Sending Hugs 
Anisha 🥰

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock