Quick and Simple Scene Card

Hi there😊
I hope you are having a wonderful day! I wanted to share this super fun card, with a little bit of a scenery!


To start I colored my image using watercolors and color pencils, following which I fussy cut my little critters. I then took a piece of white cardstock and cut a mask to use for the snow. Using some blue Archival ink and blending brushes I blended two shades of blue ink while keeping the snowy mask stuck to my card base. I then added some very faint lines to the snow using watercolors, to create some extra dimension. Next I matted my white piece of cardstock on dark blue cardstock and again on white cardstock. Finally I added stitched lines and white paint splatters to finish the card! I hope you liked it🥰.

Have a wonderful day!
Cheers 
Anisha🤗

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:37

    This is fantastic, such lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock