Circle Card featuring MFT Stamps

Hello 🤗
Today's card features a super adorable stamp set from MFT stamps - SY Tea Party. I am absolutely in love with this set, it's got so many lovely and sweet images and I couldn't wait to get crafty!


To start with I cut out a circle and ink blended a gradient between blue and green archival inks for the sky and grass respectively. I then cut another circle from white cardstock and then hand cut the grass. Next using alcohol markers I colored the grass. I used three different shades of green for this. I then stamped, colored and fussy cut all my images. To see how I assembled the card watch the video below😉







Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day!
Cheers 
Anisha😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock