A Magical Wonderland ☺

Hello😊
I hope you are having a great day!
Today's card features some adorable stamps from Itsy Bitsy Stamps.

To start with, I handcut a cloud stencil and used it along with blue archival ink and a stencil brush to create the background. I then cut two extra clouds to add some dimension. Next I stamped and colored my images from the stamp set. I used color pencils,watercolors and alcohol markers for the different images. With all my elements ready I started building my scene. I used foam tape to add some extra layers and the to create the visual effect of several layers. I doubled up the foam tape in places to make it pop up a bit more as you can see with the princess. That's it for today's card! I hope you liked it.
Taking part in the MFT Color Challenge 153 with this card.
Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day!
Cheers 
Anisha 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock