Floral Wreath- Using Your Mini Stamp Sets

Hello there ๐Ÿ˜Š
I hope you are having a great day.
Today's card features some gorgeous florals from a mini stamp set from Mudra Crafts.


Here are some close ups 


To start I drew a circle with a pencil on white cardstock. I then stamped the little floral cluster with a water soluble ink. Once I was done with all the stamping, I painted my wreath with watercolors. I then handcut the wreath making sure to leave a little white border around it, so that it stands out when I adhere it to the background. I chose a dark green cardstock for the base. I added foam tape to the back of my wreath image and then stuck it onto my base. I then splattered some white paint for some extra interest. I hand lettered my sentiment using a white gel pen. Finally I stuck the green cardstock onto a slightly bigger wine red piece of cardstock. That's it for today's card!
I hope you liked it. Have a wonderful day๐Ÿ˜Š
Cheers 
Anisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock