Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Hello There ๐Ÿ˜Š
I hope you are having a great day.
Today's card features the Magnolia Stamp from Mudra Craft.

Here are some close up images of the floral image.



I used watercolors to paint my image. My color theme was the colors of the Indian Flag. Although it isn't very clearly visible, I stamped the corners of the blue background piece using the same stamp,but with white ink. I also added a splatter of white and silver paint,to add some extra sparkle.
I didn't want the receiver of the card to be distracted by a very loud background ,which is why I kept it simple and ,almost tone on tone. 

That's it for today's card.

Submitting this card to the Mudra Craft Challenge and The Flower Challenge.


Supplies Used:
 Mudra Magnolia Stamp Set
https://mudrastamps.in/product/magnolia-craft-stamps/

Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day!
Cheers 
Anisha ๐Ÿ˜Š



Comments

  1. This is such a gorgeous card, Anisha! I absolutely adore your watercoloring - so very skillful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Ashwini,that's so sweet of you๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  2. Pretty ❤️ Thank you for taking part in Mudra Challenge. Manasa Priya, DT Mudra Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Coloring on Colored Cardstock