Flower Fun!!

Hello there🤗
I hope you are having a lovely day.Thank you for stopping by.
Today's card features the Magnolia Stamp Set from Mudra.



I think this stamp set is so versatile and can be used in so many different ways,which is why I really like it. 
This card is pretty simple in the number of steps involved.
First, I stamped the Magnolia stamp with white pigment ink on dark blue cardstock 
Then,I colored the image using color pencils,with the theme of the 'Colors of India'.
And lastly, I matted the blue piece onto white cardstock.
And the card is done!!!😊
Submitting this to the Mudra Craft Challenge and The Flower Challenge



Supplies Used:
 Mudra Magnolia Stamp Set
https://mudrastamps.in/product/magnolia-craft-stamps/

Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day!
Cheers 
Anisha 😊
Find me on Instagram : @anishascraftstudio



Comments

  1. The white magnolias on the royal blue paper look so gorgeous! Beautifully arranged on the square card! Thank you so much for playing along at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much TaeEun,that's so sweet of you🤗❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ❤️ Thank you for taking part in Mudra Challenge. Manasa Priya, DT Mudra Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock