Second Generation Stamping

Hello:)
This card involves a technique called second generation stamping,which really is nothing but ,stamping a second time without reinking.
This card is simple ,so lets get right to it.
I started with white card base and rounded the edges. Then I cut banner shaped strips of different sizes,and using different mini stamps,I stamped each strip,and before re-inking a second time,I stamped again right next to the first generation stamped image. I stuck the banners onto the whole card base,and a white satin ribbon to bring the whole card together. The inks I used were the Versafine Inks Mini Cubes. That's it for this card.

Have a nice day!
Cheers Anisha :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock