Red and White Christmas Cards

Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year❤
This card is both simple and quick.
For this card I used texture paste and the best part I used DIY TEXTURE PASTE!
The recipe is simple.
1/4 cup of baby powder
A tbsp of Glue
A tbsp of White Acrylic Paint 
Add water to adjust consistency. 

This recipe worked pretty well for me,but it isn't mine.;)
I dont know whose it is either,saw it on pinterest, but Thank You to the amazing person who came up with it.
For both cards I used two different stencils ,and applied the texture paste onto the red cardstock.(Make sure to clean the stencil before it dries). I then used the Uniball white gel pen to add more details. I then matted this piece onto gray cardstock and the  white cardstock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock