Valentine's Day Card

The new release from RAM stamps is so cute, I couldn't help but use nearly all the images on my card for today!



I printed my images on Copic Perfect Coloring Paper, and colored them using alcohol markers.
For the background there are 3 main elements - The scalloped border, the cloud background and the inked backdrop. I cut these elements using Cricut Kraft Board which is super thick and lovely to work with. I cut the scalloped border and cloud background using my Cricut Maker. The designs I used are available on Cricut Design Space. For the cloud background I did use the slice option multiple times so I could get more clouds into the design. For the ink blended background, I used the following Distress Oxide Inks-
Wild Honey 
Spiced Marmalade
Carved Pumpkin 
Tattered Rose
Worn Lipstick 
Candied Apple
I used blender brushes to blend my inks. I also added white paint splatters as well ink splatters. Finally I adhered all my elements using liquid glue. The critters I adhered with foam tape for extra dimension. 
Cloud background on Design Space
Stamps Used

I hope you liked the card! 
Cheers 
Anisha🤗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock