Christmas Scene Card with Cricut

Christmas cards are hands down the most fun cards to make! There is just something about making Christmas cards! Love em!!


To cut my images I used the Print and Cut feature. To create the white outline around the images I used an offset of 0.055. I also cut the background arch piece with my Cricut Maker 3! 
I colored all my images using alcohol markers, added some details using a white gel pen. I used two shades of blue ink and using a blender brush, I ink blended my background. I added white paint splatters using white acrylic paint to add snow to my background. I cut a wavy snowy hill using white cardstock and assembled my card. I used foam tape to add some extra dimension. 
That's it for today's card! 

Cheers 
Anisha🥰 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock