8 in 1 Interactive Pop Up Card featuring MFT Stamps

Hello There🤗 
I hope you are having a lovely day!
Today I want to share a fun and interactive 8 in 1 card. The card I made today is a Twist and Pop up Card, but with a little surprise.
This card holds a very special place in my heart as I made it for my sister's birthday. I haven't seen her in over a year because of the current situation. As a result I haven't been able to send her any cards. So to make up for all the cards I couldn't send, I thought it would be super fun to send her one card that would be equivalent to 8 different cards, two for each season of the year. My sister has been a constant support throughout my crafting journey, so I really wanted to make her a card with a little "pizzazz".
I used 8 different stamp sets to put this card together, mixing and matching different elements to make fun scenes. 
I used the following sets
SY-Tweet Friends 
BB-Polynesian Paradise 
BB-Mermaizing 
SY-Happy Campers 
BB-Sweater Weather in the Woods 
BB-Snow Buddies 
BB-Sweater Weather on Safari 
BB-Birth-Yay(Front Panel Sentiment). 
I also used the 'Hand Stamped for You' mini set for the envelope.

This card is one of my biggest, most time consuming projects so far (took me almost 4 days to complete) but I had so much fun putting it together!
The sentiment on the inside of the card reads- "I love you through Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. I love you ALWAYS!"

Please watch the video below to see the card in action and to truly see how it works.






I started out by stamping and coloring all my images from the different sets. Then I undertook the mammoth task of fussy cutting all the images I stamped. Next I started creating my scenes. I did ink blended backgrounds for most of the scenes, except the Summer Scene (top) with the dancing girl, which I watercolored. For Spring Scene 2, I fussy cut the grass and a strip of cardstock in the shape of a cloud, which I used for creating the backgrounds(for the spring scenes). For the Summer Scene (bottom) as well as the Autumn Scene (bottom) I drew the tree by hand and fussy cut it. For the leaves of the tree for the Autumn Scene I used the leaves of the BB- Polynesian Paradise set. For the island portion on which the sweet little tortoise is standing I used the rock from BB-Mermaizing and with a little masking, I increased the width so it would fit my card. I stamped my winter backgrounds with the small snowflake stamps that come with the BB-Snow Buddies to further add some interest. After that I assembled my scenes. Then using my paper trimmer and a scoring tool, I created the pop up mechanism. I used black cardstock and color pencils to create the floral borders around the front panel sentiment and the names of each of the seasons. I tried to stick to the colors coordinating with each season for each of the 8 scenes and the outer black panels. Finally I assembled my card. 
I hope you liked the card! 
Hugs 🤗
Anisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock