Clean and Simple Card featuring MFT Stamps

Hello There🤗
I hope you are having a lovely day! 
Today's card features a fun technique of using small stamps to create backgrounds.


I wanted to challenge myself to use images that I usually don't pay much attention to in stamp sets, which is usually the small flowers and other small images that accompany the critters. Whenever I look at a stamp set, my eyes always look at the critters first so I thought it would be fun to use the smaller coordinating elements. I used the SY-Tweet Friends and BB Sweater Weather in the Woods stamp sets for the card. I stamped and colored my images and details using the white gel pen. To further add some interest I added shadows to each of my images. I hope you like the card!


Hugs 🤗
Anisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock