Circle Card featuring Create A Smile Stamps

Hello There! 
I hope you are having a wonderful day! Today's cards features some adorable Create A Smile Stamps! There is a fun challenge going on, and I encourage you to check it out! 


For this card, I wanted to include some really fun elements. I chose to do no-line coloring with color pencils for this card. The coloring took me several hours to complete mainly because I had to add several layers of color to the cup and the spilled juice. When I was making this card, I imagined a baby seagull standing at the beach, sipping some refreshing juice on a hot day. For the focal image, I cropped the bird from the Create A Smile digital stamp(Coffee Cup and Bird) and moved it to the left side, so that as I was coloring I could draw a little straw and then it would be a sweet scene of the bird drinking the juice at the beach. I converted the coffee cup into a juice glass and also drew and colored a little spill below the the bottle. Next I drew and colored the stool. 
For my sentiment I combined two different sentiments - Monster Birthday and Happy New Year. I loved the font of the Monster birthday sentiment, and to customize it to my card, I cropped the 'Happy' from 'Happy New Year' and 'Birthday' from 'Have a Monster Birthday'. I used a total of three digital images which are all freebies available on the Create A Smile Blog. I added a red scallop circle mat, and added white stitched lines to finish the card. I had so much putting this card together, and I hope that it brought a smile to your face😊
If you'd like to join in on the fun, you can find the mood board for the challenge below!


Have a lovely day
Sending Hugs
Anisha🤗

Find me on Instagram  @anishascraftstudio

Comments

  1. This is beautiful! LOVE the no line coloring, and perfect for the moodboard! 😍 Thank you for playing along with the Create a Smile challenge ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow your card is so beautiful and your coloring perfect. Thanks for playing along at the Create a Smile Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Thank you so much for taking part in the Create a Smile Stamps challenge
    Vic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock