A Mermazing Card- MFTStamps

Hello😊
I hope you are having a lovely day! Today's card features one of my favorite stamp sets - BB Mermaizing from MFT stamps. This stamp set has so many sweet little images! This card is also my first card with an underwater scene😉






To start I stamped, colored and cut all of my images. I then used my white gel pen to add details to all the images. Next I cut a piece of white cardstock and using Blue Archival Ink and a blender brush, I ink blended my background. Using a paint brush and white paint, I added some paint splatters. I then used foam tape and plain double sided tape to adhere all the images to the background. Finally I adhered the main piece to my card base. I hope you love this card as much as I do!

Hugs 
Anisha 😊

Comments

  1. Gracy07:35

    This card is so beautiful ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock