You Make Me Smile😊

Hello there 😊
I hope you are having a great day.
So today's card is such a fun card. I realized I hadn't played with slimline cards in so long so it was about time!😂
However this card was left in my card drawer for a few days and accidentally got slightly crushed 😭. But those sweet critters were too cute to not share so here it is!


The most time consuming part of this card was definitely watercoloring each of those little critters, but the process was so much fun. Most of my cards feature foam tape because I love the extra dimension. To make the border of the card, I used patterned paper. I then used some orange and yellow dye inks along with my stencil brushes and just blended the inks on a piece of white cardstock.
Finally I adhered my border and little critters into the card base using foam tape. That's it for the card. I hope you like the card😊

Supplies Used
Craftyscrappers Circus Fun Stamp Set:
http://craftyscrappers.in/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1588

Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock