Flower Frame Card

Hello there 😊
I hope you are having a great day.
Today's card features some gorgeous florals from Mudra Crafts.  This is the Wild Roses Stamp Set. 
For coloring my flowers I used watercolors.I kept the color theme pretty simple - Pink ,Green, Gold and White. 
First I stamped the images using Versamark ink on white cardstock and then heat embossed it using clear embossing powder. You could alternatively use white embossing powder for a brighter white outline. After painting the embossed images from the stamp set, I hand cut each element. I stuck the images on a piece of white cardstock using foam tape. Next I used the Sakura Gold Gel pen to draw the vines connecting the flowers at the top and bottom. Finally I added some dots to add some extra interest to the card and adhered it onto a pink card base using double sided tape.

Entering this card to the Mudra Craft Challenge 

  
Supplies Used 
Mudra Wild Rose Stamp : https://mudrastamps.in/product/wild-rose-craft-stamps/
Sakura Gelly Roll Gold Pen


That's it for today's card. 
Hope you liked it .😊
Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day!πŸ˜‰

Comments

  1. Too good.
    Thank you for taking part in Mudra Challenge #35. Good luck.

    Manasa Priya,
    Dt- Mudra ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Stripe Background Cards

Using Flowers as Your Focal Image

Coloring on Colored Cardstock